WindSwept Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew O'Kenny (Updated 1/2/16)

5 posters

Go down

Andrew O'Kenny (Updated 1/2/16) Empty Andrew O'Kenny (Updated 1/2/16)

Post by Captain Snyder Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:10 am

"Still here, somehow..."

Andrew O'Kenny (Updated 1/2/16) YHbtqCu

-Status sheet-

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Green

Weight: 153/164 (Equipment)

Height: 5'8

Ethnic: Caucasian

Mental Health:

Physical Health: Wounded

-Journal Logs-

Journal Log - 001:   Well, it's been far too long since I've left the vault, and it's been one hell of a ride. I've discovered countless communities, countless civilizations that have risen since the bombs have been dropped by the reds. I've decided that since I'll be nearly turning seventeen, that I should begin to make my mark on the wasteland and improve life as it's now known. I find myself in a town called Red Rock, a recently formed community near the pre-war Appalachian mountain range. It seems to be a town that needs a guide, that needs to touched by pre-war civilization... I met a few people today, such as Kora, Alecia, and John, one of them being a vault dweller... I only saved two of those people so far, one from ghouls and another from a gang known as "Vaulters" who disgrace the rest of us true vault dwellers...

I don't know how this town is going, nor if it'll be going far, but I hope for the best, and I know damn well that with my luck, intelligence, and guidance, that we'll be going places...

Now, it's day three in my time here, and I've saved Pershing from a ghoul attack... I've also managed to get attacked by a radscorpion, taking a hit from it's stinger... I hope karma is real, because I've been a really good boy this year, maybe Santa'll give me something, such as a Pip-boy 3000 Mark IV. That'd be a nice gift, no longer having to cover my pip boy screen with my hand whenever I want to do something with it... This archaic device gets on my nerves, sometimes, but atleast it lets me listen to pre-war music, and it gives me some solace knowing that life hasn't ended.

Scorned, Hated, Not liked, Indifferent, Okay, Friend, Need to Protect, Family, Dead/Gone

Hoshkio Yatkisa - A kind soul in an unkind world. Known her since a previous community, and she seems to have aged well since our last meeting. She's a druggie, but she's not one for being a greedy bastard. I just hope she quits the Jet, it'll kill her in the end, and that'll be the day we lost one of the few good remaining souls.

'Danny' - An older guy, he's helped me out in a fight here and there, definately somebody I'd want to fight along side with. He's an honorable man, and wont run in a fight unless all his friends are along side him. I'm glad to have met the guy, I just hope he wont have to save my ass.

'Dawn' - A tribal that gave me the idea of creating a spear, she seems rather crafty but I'm not quite sure whether or not she's on my side, or just a neutral person. She seems to be a bit of a good person, so, I wouldn't be suprised to see her mercy.

Benjamin T. Pershing - He got attacked by ghouls when he first came into town, I rushed to his rescue and tried my best but he was still knocked out cold. I think he'll be fine. I saved his life once, so, sometime he'll return the favor.

Alecia Hall - Another vault dweller, I first met her when a so called Vaulter gang tried putting her in a head lock. I might've saved her life, I don't know. She gave me medical supplies to help out Benny when he was hurt, though, she wanted to be paid for it... She seems to be a neutral-sided person, preferring wealth over the safety of others... Maybe she'll save my life one day, for a price. Greedy bastardized child.

Chris Vega - Calls me kid, wants to run the town, seems like a proper business man if not a trader. I'm not quite sure whether or not he's a good person, but, soon enuogh I'll find out one way or another. I just hope it doesn't end with one of us at the end of a barrel to find out.

John Schmidt I don't know much about him other than the fact that he's just another wastelander trying to survive the apocalypse, seems friendly enough though.

Phillip C. - This guy has seen me fight before, and likes to refer to me as Gladiator. I'm not sure whether or not this is a good thing, but, the fact that he'll stand by and watch me fight instead of helping me out really shows what type of man this person is. I'm severely disapointed by his behavior and I hope he can rectify himself.[/color]

Kora - A child, corrupted by the wasteland. She is the living embodiment of the corruption of the Wastelands, and should be put out of her misery before she finds herself being eaten alive by ghouls. Pitiful...

Lives I've ended

Ghouls (3):

Raiders (1):

Last edited by Captain Snyder on Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:05 pm; edited 13 times in total

Captain Snyder
Dweller

Back to top Go down

Andrew O'Kenny (Updated 1/2/16) Empty Re: Andrew O'Kenny (Updated 1/2/16)

Post by Macmillan Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:25 pm

add Danny >:U
Macmillan
Macmillan
Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Noahleahy Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:49 pm

Add me you shite.
Noahleahy
Noahleahy
Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Snyder Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:08 am

If you're missing from the relationship chart please write your character's full name down, even if the name is unknown to my character.

Captain Snyder
Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by SovietWolf347 Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:09 am

Oh wow, well it's not like the Medical supplies cost several hundred caps. And since when has medical service been 100% free in the wasteland? Might as well say Hoshkio is greedy for not giving away her supplies.

SovietWolf347
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Macmillan Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:29 am

homie i have saved yo ass
Macmillan
Macmillan
Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Snyder Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:52 pm

SovietWolf347 wrote:Oh wow, well it's not like the Medical supplies cost several hundred caps. And since when has medical service been 100% free in the wasteland? Might as well say Hoshkio is greedy for not giving away her supplies.

I'd argue with you, but

Fo4 you can stockpile stimpacks like it's nothing.

In Fo2 a stimpack was 300ish caps.

Captain Snyder
Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Noahleahy Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:25 pm

The thing is FO4 has alot of questionable things in it's lore and gameplay, along with the fucking pipboy. I'd say that all medical supplies IRL are rather expensive, and what she used probably costs atleast a hundred or so caps, but it's an IC conflict so settle it that way.
Noahleahy
Noahleahy
Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Heretic Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:25 pm

I CAN NEVER BE RECTIFIED! MUAHAHA
Heretic
Heretic
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by SovietWolf347 Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:09 pm

The price of the medical equipment IC was several hundred caps.

SovietWolf347
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum